Private lessons are ideal for anyone who:
- is too shy for group classes
- wants to learn quickly
- wants to supplement his/her group classes
- wants to improve specific aspects of his/her dancing (styling, spinning, shines, timing, etc.)
- wants to learn something not taught in our group classes (merengue, bachata, on 2, etc.)
- wants to learn to dance for a special occasion (wedding, quince, etc.)
In your private lesson, we will cover what you want to learn, focus on your problem areas, and work at your pace. Plus, it can be scheduled at your convenience. You’re in complete control!
Master Instructor Erika Caliente has flexible availability throughout the week and teaches out of her home studio in the Citrus Park area. She offers private lessons in salsa on 1 and on 2, bachata, merengue, and street-style cha cha for dancers of all levels, from brand new beginners to seasoned pros. She can give you a solid foundation from the ground up, or help you correct bad habits and take your dancing to the next level. Her specialties include lead/follow technique, timing, body movement, turning/spinning technique, shines, styling, and musicality.